Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Curiosity- Day 31

 


“When you know more, you can do more.”
Brian Grazer

I’m hoping that since we have come to the end of our series that you have been inspired to up the curiosity in your life. 

Brian Grazer, the author of A Curious Mind tells us “…I consciously worked on making curiosity a part of my routine. I turned it into a discipline. And then I made it a habit.”

My theory early on in my study of curiosity was that being curious might help in the quality of aging. Along with diet, movement, sleep, spirituality, and social relationships I contend that remaining curious, in other words making it a habit, might be the secret ingredient to living a richer life. 

We are all born curious. It is a part of who we are. There is no reason we can’t remain curious. As Grazer reminds us, for him, “Curiosity was the was the way to uncover ideas, it was the way to spark them.”

My wish for you is that curiosity sparks a new way of looking at the world. 
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment