Thursday, October 26, 2023

Curiosity- Day 26

 


“Curiosity helped me create a life much more adventurous, interesting and successful than I could have hoped for..”
Brian Grazer

A Curious Mind by Brian Grazer is his personal story about how his curious nature played a key role in his success. He recounts how his grandmother encouraged and nurtured his endless stream of questions as a boy. 

He cultivated the habit of talking with strangers. As he reached out to learn more about the people who crossed his path, he used these experiences to fuel his career as a Hollywood producer. 

Grazer recounts, “Curiosity isn’t just a quality of my personality-it’s at the heart of how I approach being alive.”

Consider the qualities of adventure, interest, and success as you plan your life. Even in our older years we can make choices that align with these attributes. 

Grazer contends that curiosity can be a catalyst for a more courageous life. When we choose adventure our life becomes richer. Curiosity can help by “getting you comfortable with being a little uncomfortable.” 

For me as I age I find myself not so quick to move out of the comfort of the known. However, after recently traveling to New Mexico for a vacation I realized how good a change of scenery can be for our spirits. Just getting cooler weather was very invigorating, and I returned home refreshed. 

I always want to remain curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment