Monday, August 2, 2021

Apartment Life




 Well Sunday Chuck and I moved into our new apartment. Since Chuck will continue to work we knew he needed to be closer to his office, so we returned to our old apartment complex. 

This time, though, we got a one bedroom on the fourth floor. So far it’s been very quiet.


Sadly, I ended up sending Cooper home to Brittany since he would bark every time we would try to leave the apartment. 

Of course, he had only been here a few hours so it was all pretty new to him. I’m hoping next week to bring him up for a couple of days and just hang out here. 
I’ll try leaving him again after that. 

Today Chuck and I made a trip to IKEA to get furniture for our apartment. Right now Chuck is hard at work putting it together.
 
We are trying to keep life here very minimalistic. That and the fact that the IKEA furniture is more on the easy to move side.
 
We are excited to begin our City Mouse Country Mouse life, but I must say I’m missing my cows and beautiful view. 

Maybe tomorrow morning if the weather cooperates I can walk along my beloved Lake Carolyn, one of my favorite things about this complex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment