Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Notes





I love the notes feature on my i pad and phone. It’s such a handy way to record things I want to remember. 

I thought I might share with you some of my entries:

“Is the Lord’s arm too short?”
Numbers 11:23

Bobby’s Mayo Dressing
2 TBSP mayo
1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp olive oil
Cracked pepper
Pinch of salt
Apply directly to the salad and mix together

How often have you gone with the majority opinion simply because it was easier than carefully thinking through the issue?

“Mimi let me pick it up for you. It might be too heavy for you.
( Youngest grandson about a small rock in the driveway.)

“It’s better to follow your own path, however imperfectly, than to follow someone else’s perfectly.”
Bhagavad-Gita

We learn from our mistakes, but we can learn from our success also. 

Stop admiring your problems and do something.

Enhanced immune reaction- priming the immune system

My only problem now is organizing them some way. I wonder if there is a folder feature in notes?

No comments:

Post a Comment