Monday, April 26, 2021

Making Progress





Chuck and I were met with a nice surprise this past Saturday when we visited the house. 

When we opened the front door we weren’t expecting to see the beginning of the cabinet installation.

Needless to say, we were thrilled to see them. Originally when we met with the builder he had said he used Lowe’s to do his cabinetry work. Now the only custom cabinets I’ve ever had were in our first house in Celina. 

My last three homes have all had prefab cabinetry, and I have been fine with that. A few months after starting the process our builder sent us to a custom cabinet company to design 
our cabinets. 



After meeting with James I thought I’d won the lottery. These cabinets are not only going to be beautiful and high quality, but they have been designed to meet our needs completely. 

There is still one part of the cabinets that have not been revealed, and I’ll keep that for another day, but I can hardly wait. 

Speaking of waiting, they say good things come to those who wait. Well I’ve waited almost sixty-five years for this, and feel extremely blessed to have a dream come true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment