Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Cow Woke Up Too




While babysitting my grandsons today, the youngest one went down for his nap. 
Meanwhile the older one and I did a little homeschooling. While we were busy counting 100 M&Ms Cooper began to bark, which in turn made Ellie join in as well. 

It wasn’t but just a moment that I heard the younger one calling out my name. He had only been down for his nap for a little over an hour, and I knew he had a party to attend later that night, and needed a little longer nap. 

When I went in to check on him, and hopefully convince him to go back to sleep I told him how sorry I was that Cooper had woken him up. 

His reply cracked me up, “Yah and he woke cow up too!”

Cow is one of several stuffed animals that he sleeps with, and apparently Cow wasn’t too happy either that his nap had been interrupted.

I offered to lay down with both of them in hopes that they might fall back asleep. They got about fifteen more minutes of sleep, but luckily the youngest woke up in a good mood ready to take on the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment