Friday, April 30, 2021

Cat Antics




I was talking to my daughter yesterday about some damage their home sustained during the storm earlier this week. 

Something hit the window of their playroom and bent the window frame, and broke the glass. It happened late at night, and although the room was covered in glass, it wasn’t until the next morning that they could assess the full damage. 

My daughter was telling me that someone was taking advantage of the broken window pane. Apparently their outdoor cat Tuffy figured out pretty quickly that this was an easy way to get inside. 

I can only imagine what went through his mind as he was meandering around the house that morning and spied the open window. 

Later in the day when my son-in-law arrived home he found Tuffy in the laundry room waiting to be fed. Will picked him up to put him outside since it was not quite dinner time. 
Brittany laughed as she told him that throwing Tuffy out wouldn’t do too much good since he had his own personal cat door in the playroom. 

Sure enough by the time they made their way down the hall to the playroom Tuffy has beat them to the playroom via the makeshift cat door. 

I couldn’t help, but laugh when Brittany told me the story. That’s one determined and smart cat. 

Unfortunately for him the cat door is only temporary, and he’ll be relegated to the usual manner of getting in-slipping in through the door when no one is looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment