Thursday, April 8, 2021

Kindness





I was taking care of my grandsons the other day when I mentioned that my ankle was hurting. 

I’ve done pretty well during the day lately, and usually it’s only at night when I’m in bed that it is hurting. 

I might have over done it the day before, but I ended up taking some Advil to help with the inflammation.

That afternoon when I was putting the youngest down for his nap, my older grandson entered the dimly lit room with a band-aid in hand. 

He had unwrapped it, and brought it to me as a gesture of kindness. His Mimi’s ankle was hurting, and the only thing he could think of to do was to bring me a band-aid. 

His action definitely came from the heart, and it made my day!

Luckily by the next day the band-aid had done its job, and my ankle wasn’t hurting quite so bad. 

I sure love that little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment