Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Incredible Standing Baby


The incredible standing baby. 

I've written before about my very determined youngest grandson and his incredible strength. From the time he was just two months old he was struggling to sit up. It was almost impossible to change his diaper as he spent the entire time doing crunches. 

He is already crawling, and has been since he was five months old. He has been pulling up quite regularly except that he's had no balance up to now. Well apparently that has changed. 

My daughter turned around yesterday, and her six month old was standing on his own. His back was to the couch, and it appeared that his bottom was in contact with it, but he was pretty much doing it all by himself. 

Apparently, the two year old was taken aback when he rounded the corner, and saw his little brother standing upright. I asked my daughter how he got down from his standing position, and she said they were all too shocked at seeing a six month old stand that no one remembered. 


He will turn seven months in a week, and I'm laying money that he might be walking at the end of the month. That's one strong and determined kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment