Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Honey Ambassador


Honey Ambassador.

I've got a new title to add to my resume-Nature Nate's Honeybee Team. 

I recently was contacted by the company asking if I might be interested in spreading the word about Nature Nate's honey. I loved the idea and responded quickly to their invitation to "bee" an ambassador for their great product. 

When we made the decision to start eating whole foods, we discovered Nature Nate's raw and unfiltered honey.  We have been using Nature Nate's for over a year primarily in our tea, although Chuck really likes adding it to his steel-cut oats. Come to find out all honey is not created equal when it comes to its nutritional value. 

Nature Nate's is raw and unfiltered, no artificial anything, and because it is unprocessed it maintains its nutritional goodness. Nature Nate's also promotes a program geared toward elementary aged students educating them on the importance of maintaining a healthy bee population. 

As an ambassador I've been given a plethora of individual honey packets to share with my friends, family, and even strangers I meet along the way. We like to buy the big bottle of honey from Sam's as it is a great price, but I've also found it at Walmart and Sprouts, but it looks like you can find it almost every grocery store in our area. 

If you haven't tried it yet I highly recommend giving it a try. If our paths cross I'll have a sample to share with you. 

"Thy Word is sweeter than honey."
Psalm 119:1
(Found on the Nature Nate's honey bottle)




2 comments:

  1. Nice! The BEST advertisement is ALWAYS a SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!! Word of mouth! I always asked my customers for referrals! "Since you like my products, who else do you know that would?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a clever marketing idea on their part.

      Delete