Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Beginning Again


Beginning again. 

I came across a book the other day at the library that looks like one I'd like to own for myself. If you are retired, newly or not, and are looking for a "course" of sorts, you might want to consider this. 

Julia Cameron's, It's Never Too Late to Begin Again: Discovering Creativity and Meaning at Midlife and Beyond, is a 12 week course that is described as a, "... fun, gentle, step-by-step process that will help you explore your creative dreams, wishes, and desires-and help you quickly find that it's never too late to begin again."

I was thinking I might start this program, which is based on Cameron's first book, The Artisit's Way, in September. Using some of the same tools, but also including a memoir component, Cameron teaches one new concept per week. This idea of 12 weeks fits in beautifully with the 12 Week Year that I mentioned recently on my blog. 

I'm including a link to the book if it sounds like something you might be interested in reading. 


"Retirement is a time to tackle projects and unlock dreams, a time to revisit the past and explore the unknown. It is a time to design our future."

Julia Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment