Friday, November 13, 2015

Macintosh Apples


Macintosh apples. Oh, the Macintosh! In my opinion the quintessential apple! If you've never tried one, I encourage you to take advantage of Macintosh season. Even if you are not a particular fan of apples, this one just might make you a believer. Macintoshes are not sold year round, so you have to be on the look out for them around the month of November. These apples are from New England, my birthplace, and I was introduced to them by my mother. I remember my favorite English teacher, who was from New England as well, meeting my Mom and discussing their mutual admiration for the Macintosh. In fact, my mom literally sent me to school with an apple or apples for my teacher- Macintosh of course. I was just about to bite into its juicy goodness, when I was inspired to write a little homage to its amazingness. Tell me what you think if you try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment