Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Let Sleeping Cats Lie


Let sleeping cats lie. What is it about cats and the way they pretty much do whatever they want? Right now my cat is contentedly sleeping in the crook of my arm. If she could I think she would remain in this position all day. Now it doesn't matter that I might be wanting to do something that doesn't include her. Somehow she weasels her way back into my lap because that is her purr-fered
spot. Meanwhile, my obedient little poodle rests peacefully about two feet away on the couch. He's learned the infamous truth, "Cats rule and dogs drool!" Oh, what a world! I'd like to think this animal is truly devoted to me, as I know my poodle is, but if truth be known I'm just another warm spot along the way of her nine long lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment