Monday, March 22, 2021

Out of the Mouths of Babes




This weekend Chuck and I traveled to Comanche to celebrate Brittany’s birthday. We knew we wanted to take her and her family out to dinner. 

While getting ready that morning I chose a little nicer shirt than I normally would. We arrived around ten, and met everyone up at our property. 

We spent the entire day together, and then made our way to Stephenville for dinner. If you’ve never eaten there I highly recommend Greers which is located on the square. Delicious food, and great prices for the amount of food you get. 

We had finished up dinner and were sitting at the table when my youngest grandson blurted out, “Mimi why are you wearing your pajamas?” We as well as the server got a good laugh out of his impromptu remark. 

I assured him that it was my shirt, and not my pajamas. However, I knew exactly why he had asked the question. Both my shirt and the pajamas he sees me in each week are the same shade of blue with a similar print. 

What made me laugh more was that it had taken him all day to notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment