Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I Had Plans





I had plans this week. I was planning on visiting a boutique a friend of mine has just opened. I had plans to cook several delicious meals this week. I had plans to travel to Comanche to watch the boys this week. 

Unfortunately life had different plans for me. While I was unloading groceries from the back of my car I misstepped and rolled my ankle. 

As I write this my ankle is swollen, elevated and wrapped. I’ve iced it and will ice it again in a couple of hours. 

On the bright side I’m not in intense pain, and I can walk on it. However, I may be heading to the doctor to have it checked out. 

Either way from what I’ve read staying off of it is what is required for it to heal. So I guess I’ll be sitting around this week. 

It’s crazy how things can change in a heartbeat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment