Friday, March 5, 2021

Framing




Brittany, Will and the boys stopped by to check on the house for us last Sunday. 

The framers have begun inside, and for the first time we were able to get a real sense of the room placement. 




It was very exciting to see it all coming into place. I was particularly pleased with the size of the pantry and closets. Apparently for me I’m all about adequate storage. LOL!

Although, I love my present home I was very spoiled by the storage of my last home. I’ve been able to adequately store everything here, but nothing is easy to get to. 




I’ll share with you one of my favorite rooms closer to the completion of the house. It’s a dream come true for me for sure. 
Along with the framing the tubs were also dropped off at the house. The large garden tub in the master bedroom was kid approved by the boys. 

They let their parents know there was plenty of room for the soon to be three boys. I must say my heart melted at that remark. 





No comments:

Post a Comment