Thursday, March 18, 2021

Full Circle




I was lucky to spend the morning of my daughter’s birthday with her. As I watched her two sons proudly hand her their homemade cards, and enjoyed a breakfast of bacon and biscuits 
made by my son-in-law, Will, I counted my blessings. 

Brittany is now the same age as I was when I gave birth to her. Coincidentally she is pregnant at this age as well. Of course, this is her third, but still it was a full circle moment for me. 

What I realize now was that day she came into the world I had no idea how sweet my life would be. Being her mother brought me so much joy, and now getting to be a part of her family’s life is the icing on the cake. 

I always felt she was born under a lucky star with her St. Patrick’s Day birthday, but now I’m realizing that it was me who had the luck of the Irish all along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment