Thursday, March 25, 2021

As For Me and My House





Chuck and I spent some time last Saturday writing Bible verses on the framing inside our home. 

I had originally gotten the idea from a church we had attended that was in the process of building a new sanctuary. They had encouraged church members to come write their favorite verse before the building was sheet rocked. 

I loved the idea and knew I wanted to it with our new home. I had a few favorite verses that I knew I wanted to use, but after checking online I found a couple who had coordinated the verses to the different rooms in their house. 

We went from room to room writing verses that were appropriate for that area of the house. I plan on recording each verse so that we can remember what we wrote in each room. 

We feel very blessed to be able to live closer to Will, Brittany and the boys, and thank God for this blessing. 

“Write them on the door frames of your house and on your gates.”
Deuteronomy 11:20

 





No comments:

Post a Comment