Friday, January 8, 2021

StoryWorth

 


                  For Mother’s Day this last year Brittany signed me up for StoryWorth. 

Each week I am e-mailed a question to write about my life. I also have an option to include a picture with my story. 

At the end of the year the stories will be compiled together into a hard backed bound book to be shared with my family. 

Now the task of actually writing a memoir of your life is probably overwhelming even though you may have considered doing so. StoryWorth, on the other hand, is a manageable way to record stories of your life with a nice finished product at the end. 

This is a gift you might want to buy for yourself to have a lasting legacy to leave to your children and grandchildren. Imagine even a great grandchild picking up the volume of your life and learning more about someone they may never have met. 

I’m including the link below if you are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment