Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Clinique Bonus




I’ve been using Clinique’s 3 Step Cleansing system for thirty years now. I started using it a few months after Brittany was born, and I remember the girl telling me if I used it faithfully it would make me look five years younger down the road. 

Well who knows how truthful that statement was because gravity seems to take hold, and pretty much everything heads south anyways. However, what it did do for me was finally get my acne under control. 

Sadly, I suffered with acne from about age thirteen into my early thirties. I visited a plethora of dermatologists along the way to no real avail. However, when I started religiously used Clinique’s 3 step process I had clear skin for the first time in my life. 

One thing that I’ve done over the years is try to buy my products when Clinique is having a bonus. That way I walk away with several free travel size products. I usually check online to see which store is having the bonus at the time I need a new product, and buy accordingly.

Every now and then it doesn’t work out, and I buy what I need without the bonus. This month I knew I was needing more soap and moisturizer. Unfortunately, the next bonus wasn’t until February. 

As I thought about it, I remembered that I had several of those travel size bottles of moisturizer so I should be okay until the next month. As I eyed the tiny sliver of soap that was left I figured I’d go ahead and buy the soap this month. 

It was then I realized that in the past I’d saved several of the tiny slivers of soap for travel purposes. Sure enough, after digging through my cabinet I located plenty of soap to get me through the month. 

So happily, next month I’ll purchase all my products, and walk out of the store bonus in hand. 

Funny thing, though, Chuck is actually five years younger than me, and I’m sure that girl’s sales pitch resonated with me way back then. I’ve been a faithful customer ever since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment