Thursday, January 14, 2021

Budding Photographer




Yesterday while babysitting my grandsons, I decided to pick up a few of the toys to give the boys a little more room to play. 

A few minutes later my youngest grandson, who is almost three, picked up my i pad and snapped a picture. When I looked at his photo I couldn’t help but notice several rows of photos above it that actually included me as the subject. 

By the look of the toes in the photos my older grandson, who is five, had apparently done a photo shoot of me and his younger brother on the sly. On second glance I counted thirty-three photos. 

I asked him about it, and he admitted he was the culprit. I must admit I got a good laugh out of the whole thing. 

Getting to spend time with these two boys has really been a lot of fun. They definitely keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment