Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Poodles


Poodles. 

I never knew before what wonderful dogs poodles are, but apparently I'm not alone in my fondness for the breed. The other day I ran into a former coworker of mine that I had not seen in several years. We got to talking about children and grandchildren, and how she was looking  forward to someday being a grandmother. 

I had to concur that it was the best thing ever, however in the interim I recommended that she get a poodle. She started to laugh, and admitted that she already had two. We quickly shared our poodle pictures, and went on to sing the praises of our curly haired boys. 

When I was considering getting a smaller dog I found myself coming back to the poodle time and time again. It appeared that they just might be the perfect dog for me. Small, portable, smart, devoted, funny and a nonshedder to boot. Although, I've never been completely sold on the look of the poodle I learned that they can remain in a more fluffy puppy cut that looks pretty adorable. 

It appears that I'm not the only fan. If you ever come across a poodle owner and ask them about their dog make sure you have a few moments to spare, because chances are they can't say enough good things about them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment