Monday, September 19, 2016

Changing Direction


Changing direction. 

I came across a Chinese proverb the other day that got me thinking. "If we don't change the direction we are headed, we will end up where we are going." 

Now this may not necessarily be a bad thing, but what if we missed out just because we chose to trudge forward following the path we were already on? As we reflect over our lives 
we may realize that what seemed perfect for us a few years back may not be the best for us 
now. If we turn a blind eye toward our current circumstances we might end up missing out on something more fulfilling. 

Changing directions might involve leaving the comfort zone of the familiar. However, in all honesty you might find that comfortable life might just be begining to pinch, and it's time to move on. So don't end up where you are going just because you refused to try a new direction. 



1 comment:

  1. I see that. I moved my piano studio around yesterday and really changed the energy. I told myself I have to leave it the whole week before I access.

    ReplyDelete