Friday, May 1, 2015

Encouragement


Encouragement. We all need it at times. I have found over the years that I take great pleasure in encouraging others. It is something that comes quite naturally to me. It brings me joy to see others succeed. If there is something I can do to contribute to their success, all the better. This was one of my favorite things about being a teacher. I loved all those moments to encourage.  All of us bring something unique and special to the table. Sometimes all it takes is a gentle nudge to help others recognize their own greatness. I remember even during my childhood, I always looked for ways to encourage. You know sometimes things that come naturally to us are overlooked as unimportant. I hope to continue looking for opportunities to encourage others. I hope you recognize that thing you do to make a difference in the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment