Friday, May 22, 2015

Enough


"Enough is abundance to the wise." Euripides knew a thing or two about true abundance. The ability to say, "I have enough."  After sixteen years of living in the same house it's amazing how much "stuff" you can accumulate. Over the years I have made a concerted effort to purge. Yet, when I thought about facing the guest bedroom yesterday morning, I knew I would have my hands full. This room has served the dual purpose of bedroom and storage facility. Yesterday I said, "Enough is enough!" After several hours of work I left feeling pretty good about things. Most of the dresser drawers are now empty and the closet purged. All I need to do is make a quick trip to donate the rest. I'm feeling good about  reclaiming this room as a guest room and I'm happy to say "Enough!"

No comments:

Post a Comment