Friday, February 5, 2021

Cookbooks





I bought two new cookbooks at WW (Weight Watchers) yesterday. They were half price, and I couldn’t resist. 

One has a lot of plant-based recipes, and the other is all about lunch. Although, I do eat meat I really do love most plant-based recipes I’ve tried. With spring just around the corner (okay I know six more weeks) I’m ready for some new meal ideas. 

Although, I pretty much eat the same thing each day for lunch I thought I might try out some of the lunch recipes on Friday nights. I like to keep things simple on Friday for dinner. 

I’ve got a pretty extensive collection of cookbooks, and am not always good about referring to them when I sit down on Monday mornings to plan my meals. I’m excited that at our house on our property my kitchen will include a built in bookshelf just for cookbooks. 

I’m challenging myself to try one new recipe a week. So far I’m doing pretty well, and look forward to trying some of the recipes I got yesterday. 

Do you enjoy perusing through cookbooks, and are you good about trying out new recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment