Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mission


Mission. 

Life Strategist Tony Robbins believes, "Energy comes from having a mission; it comes from something that you're being pulled by, not something you're pushing on."

I think about how many times in my life that it was all about the push. Pushing through the day to get everything accomplished seemed to be my highest priority. Robbins also talks about time, and how we are guilty of trading it without considering that it is something that can never be recouped. 



I'm intrigued by the idea of mission. I like the idea of waking each morning excited about the opportunities and possibilities the day may bring. There is no time like the present to consider your own mission. 

2 comments:

  1. To have a personal mission is to wake up to promise of fulfillment.

    ReplyDelete