Thursday, March 3, 2016

Best Made Plans


Best made plans. 

You know what they say, "The best made plans of mice and men often go awry."

My best made plans went awry yesterday after I got a one word text from my husband that simply said "accident."  I assumed he was just giving me a traffic update, until it was followed by a picture of his overturned pickup truck. 

By the time I made my way through the traffic to pick him up, they were towing his truck, and he was in quite a bit of pain. Adrenalin had masked it earlier, as he had climbed out of his truck with the help of some Good Samaritans. 


It was now evident that he needed to make a trip to the hospital. We spent several hours in the ER tending to his injuries, which although painful, we're not life threatening.  We were very grateful that even though his truck appeared to be a lost cause, he will be okay. Thank you Lord. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Praise the Lord he is all right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the accident. Plans do change like that and then you count your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thanks for your concern Gabriele.

      Delete