Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Music


Christmas music. I don't know about you, but I love Christmas music. Each year I treat myself to a new Christmas CD. I have quite a collection, and have been guilty of sneaking a listen before Thanksgiving. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to listen to them all. Collections have a way of doing that; starting out small, and eventually getting out of hand. I think one of the reasons I enjoy Christmas music so much is because I actually know the lyrics. These songs have been etched into my heart and mind from childhood. I remember going Christmas caroling as a child, and singing carols in the car as my family was looking at Christmas lights. Unfortunately, my ability to carry a tune at that time was somewhat questionable. But even so, the joy the carols brought was undeniable. I hope you take the time to enjoy listening to Christmas music this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment