Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It's a Wrap



It's a wrap. I've fallen in love with the wrap, and I'm not sure I'll ever fix a sandwhich again. Now I know this is an over statement, and that I'm also late to the wrap game, but who knew they were so amazing? Where have I been the last several years, or has it been a decade? Who knew that a whole wheat tortilla stuffed with some all natural turkey, some crisp green baby spinach, grated carrot and oh so thinly sliced red onion all topped with some spicy brown mustard could taste so delicious?  Who knew that something so delectable and satisfying could only be three points in the Weight Watcher world? Unbelievable. Partner this with some juicy red grapes and a large glass of freshly brewed unsweetened tea and you could be in  gastronomical heaven. Again this might be an over statement, but what a darn good lunch. Once again real food rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment