Monday, September 14, 2015

Cooper and the Football


Cooper and the football. A year and a half ago Cooper got a little oranges stuffed football in honor of the superbowl. It is probably his most favorite toy and he plays football almost every night. As he runs between the dining room and the living room I throw my hands in the air and yell, "Touchdown!" Occasionally he lets me have the football and I send him out for a pass. He especially loves to play football with my husband. With Cooper's tail wagging and a slight growl he initiates a little football scrimmage of his own. The fun thing about the stuffed football is that it is more flat than round and it fits perfectly in Cooper's mouth. Because it is so lightweight he can easily flip it around and chase after it. I thought it only fitting this time of year to ask, "Are you ready for some football?" I know Cooper is!

No comments:

Post a Comment