Thursday, September 10, 2015

Beauty


Beauty. God really does know a thing or two about beauty. Everywhere I turn in nature I see Him showing off. It's just a matter of slowing down enough to take it all in. I pass by this crape myrtle tree daily, but it wasn't until a rogue shoot decided to take off eye level that it really caught my eye. Knowing I needed to capture its beauty with my camera, I was taken aback at the vibrant color of its blossoms. With fall approaching its days are numbered, and I'm so glad it called my name today. Don't let the beauty of God's bounty pass you by. Businessman Joseph B. Wirthlin summed this up beautifully by saying, "The more often we see the things around us- even the beautiful and wonderful things-the  more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds-even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less." 






No comments:

Post a Comment