Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Along For the Ride


Along for the ride. I think it's really remarkable how we are able to be a part of someone else's good fortune. In fact, it is one of the ways that we experience joy. If someone is graduating, getting married or having a child it is fun to join in on the festivities. I remember being unable to shed a tear at my daughter's wedding because I could not stop smiling. It was one of the happiest days of my life as we shared it with friends and family. Now as we await the birth of our first grandchild it is so much fun to anticipate his birth together. So even though, the actual event may be happening to someone else we all our capable of being a part and enjoying it as well. I hope you go along for the ride and take part in the blessings of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment