Friday, August 28, 2015

Reassurance


Reassurance. I think it's wonderful that there are people in the world who cross your path to offer reassurance. This happened to me this week. I have been struggling to stay motivated in my quest to maintain my weight loss from a couple of years ago. Although, the end result of a healthy weight is a reward of its own, life seems to get in the way with all it's twists and turns. And just like anything that begins to become routine, old and mundane, your motivation can begin to wane. Isn't it a blessing though, that we can meet people along the way who have walked in our shoes? People who can offer that bit of reassurance that it can be done. People whose positive outlook on their circumstances can offer just the right words to keep you motivated. I'm so glad I met someone yesterday who was there to reassure me. In the wise words of Winnie the Pooh, "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."





No comments:

Post a Comment