Friday, August 21, 2015

Old Friends


Old friends. I had the pleasure of meeting up with an old friend the other day. The thing I like about these kinds of friends is that you pick up right where you left off. I know in life that sometimes our paths don't cross like they used to, but it's good to know that your friendship still has value. We enjoyed catching up, asking about family, and sharing memories from the past. I hope in your life you are making these kinds of friends and memories. You will find that friends like these enrich your life, and you will have been a better person in knowing them. The Girl Scouts used to sing a song, "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold." I treasure my "gold" friends from times gone by. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment