Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Growth


Growth. I love this quote by Twyla Tharp, "I read for growth, firmly believing that what you are today and what you will be in five years depends on two things: the people you meet and the books you read." I have been fortunate to have had the extra time over the last few years to indulge in reading. I have learned so much about myself and others. I have been challenged to try new things, engage in conversations, and most of all to reach out and express myself using the written word. You might considering adding more reading to your life. Whether it is the newspaper at breakfast, a blog or two during the day or a fiction book before bedtime, reading will allow you to experience growth. Don't allow the fact that you are no longer a student to hold you back. Read and grow.









No comments:

Post a Comment