Thursday, July 23, 2015

Decisions


Decisions. You Are Your Decisions is the name of the chapter I am reading in Roadmap by Roadtrip Nation I  guess I hadn't really looked at life that way, but it caused me to pause and think about the decisions I have made in my life. Every decision whether to act or not to act all help to create bit by bit the person we become. Some decisions are life changing; others may not appear to be at first glance.  However, those small decisions may have a drip by drip effect eventually resulting in something significant. I think it's important to give some thought to those seemingly insignificant decisions. Take a moment to walk through where they might lead. Each day we are given fresh opportunities to make better decisions. How lucky are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment