Friday, July 21, 2017

New Things


New things.

Diffuser- One of my birthday gifts was a diffuser and a lavender essential oil blend. It really does seem to be contributing to a better night's sleep. 

Nighty Night Tea- This organic tea is a relaxation tea by Traditional Medicinals. Brittany recommended this to me to help me sleep, and between it and the diffuser I'm sleeping like a baby most nights. 

Flatout Flatbread- I recently picked up the light Italian Herb and have been making a wrap with roasted red pepper hummus, grated red cabbage, grated carrots, red onion, cucumber and spinach. It's been really tasty and for those of you who count points it's only four. 

Almond milk- I'd never tried it before, but I've been having it with original Cheerios and blueberries for breakfast. The milk is actually quite good, and I'm enjoying it. 

Coconut Creamer- I tried the So Delicious brand of dairy-free creamer, and my honest opinion is that it does seem to be lacking. I've tried the Coffee-mate Natural Bliss, and if you are interested in a chemical-free creamer that might be the way to go. 

Coyote Creek Farm- These are pasture-raised eggs that I found at Whole Foods. You do pay a little more for them, but you might enjoy checking out their website to see how their chickens are raised. 

Spin Neapolitan Pizza- We took Brittany and our grandson there last night for pizza, and it really is quite good. They even have gelato for dessert. 

Steal Like An Artist- I found this book at Fed Ex of all places, and have really enjoyed reading it. It's written by Austin Kleon, and is a simple, easy read about being creative. 

Grandson- The cutest kid ever, who keeps me thoroughly intrigued as I watch him figure out his world. I'm definitely blessed. 


Weekend- I'm excited to see a few friends from high school that I haven't seen in a while. I hope you enjoy your weekend as well, and I'll talk with you Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment