Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Notes From The Traveler’s Gift- The Third Decision



The Third Decision

I Am a Person of Action

“When I am faced with the choice of doing nothing or doing something, I will always choose to act. I am a person of action.”

“Beginning today I will create a new future by creating a new me.”
“I am a leader. Leading is doing. To lead, I must move forward. A person who moves neither left nor right is destined for mediocrity.”

“God has given me a healthy mind to gather and sort information and the courage to come to a conclusion.”

“I am a person of action. I am daring. I am courageous.”

I’m really good at gathering and sorting information. It’s the action part that I’m lacking. 
If it is fear that is holding me back, I think it’s the fear of not doing something perfectly. 

I also believe that it’s easier for me to remain in my head, and action requires real work. I often default to my lazy bone, and even though I have good intentions I fail to follow through.
 
Just like yesterday’s posting I need to surround myself with action oriented friends. I have one friend, in particular, who is always doing something. 

Whether it’s baking, crocheting, reading or crafting she is very action oriented. I’m going to use her as an inspiration toward action. 


No comments:

Post a Comment