Monday, November 29, 2021

Christmas Wish List




As a child I remember pouring over the Sears Wish Book as I made my Christmas list.

Fast forward over fifty years, and I’m not even sure Sears is in business anymore. I do know that the Wish Book has been defunct for years. 

In our new digital world we don’t see too many actual paper catalogs anymore. However, that hasn’t stopped my almost six year old grandson from dreaming about what he wants for Christmas. 

He enjoys thumbing through the Ace Hardware catalog that comes in the mail. The selection of tools and hardware equipment are right up his interest alley. 

The other day while he was looking through the catalog he stopped to ask his mother this question; “Mom how do the elves make air compressors?”

Keeping a straight face his mother answered that she didn’t think too many kids were asking for air compressors this year. LOL, you’ve got to love this boy’s thought process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment