Thursday, November 18, 2021

Notes From The Traveler’s Gift- The Fourth Decision




The Fourth Decision

I Have a Decided Heart 

“Truth is truth. If a thousand people believe something foolish, it is still foolish! Truth is never dependent upon consensus of opinion.”

“If you worry about what other people think of you, then you will have more confidence in their opinion than in your own.”

“Most people fail at whatever they attempt because of an undecided heart. Success requires the emotional balance of a committed heart. When confronted with a challenge, the committed heart will search for a solution. The undecided  heart searches for an escape.”

“Indecision limits the Almighty and His ability to perform miracles in your life.”

I have been guilty of drift in my life. Most of the time I have drifted from one thing to another. As planned and organized as I have been I’ve rarely thought too far down the road. 

I’ve accepted my future as it has materialized. I wish I had more of a committed heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment