Friday, November 23, 2018

Black Friday


Black Friday. 

Well I think Black Friday as I've know it is over. Maybe that has something to do with it's really more like Dark Grey Thursday now. 

I'm actually not really complaining, because Brittany and I hit the stores close to 8:00 am after a chickin mini breakfast from Chick-fil-a, and it really felt like another typical shopping day. 

We did our shopping at Glade Parks off of Hwy 121, and although it wasn't a record haul I did get a good start to my Christmas shopping, and some good deals. I'm still one who generally prefers the real deal to on-line shopping. Old habits die hard. 

The traffic was light, and the crowds non-existent at that time, and it wasn't unpleasant at all. 
The best part of the morning, though, was getting to spend time with my sweet, beautiful daughter. Now that part hasn't changed!



No comments:

Post a Comment