Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Significant


Significant. 

"Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there that needs what you are offering."

I have to remind myself of this often. My tendency to compare myself with others results in me questioning whether if what I have to share with the world is worth offering?  But I like to think of the world as being big enough, and that what I have to offer might benefit someone else. 



I've written before about scarcity thinking, and how it can hold you back when you don't think there is enough to go around. Each one of us brings a unique set of abilities to the table, and their impact can be significant.  Embrace the idea of abundance. Share your gifts, talents and abilities freely, knowing there is someone out there waiting for them. 

1 comment: