Friday, April 10, 2015

Life Long Learner


Life long learner. Are you one? I hope so. One of the things I enjoyed most about being an elementary school teacher was the opportunity to be always learning something new. My classroom was full of books inviting new knowledge at every turn. Now that I am no longer in the classroom, I challenge myself to continue learning. My i pad is my constant companion for quick referencing. I read the paper each morning, listen to podcasts, visit the library regularly, watch You Tube videos, and even take free college courses on iTunes U. I find that there is an abundance of new things to learn and do made easily available to us if only we embrace these opportunities. If you are looking for new adventures you might find them through the vehicle of being a life long learner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment