Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Spidy




I got a call the other day from my daughter and middle grandson. He’s four now, and is quite pleased with the Spider-Man haul he got for his birthday. 

Unbeknownst to him he still has a few more gifts remaining due to his party being postponed because of family illness. 

In the call he was asking or reminding me about a Spider-Man Golden Book we had seen online. He was curious if I had gotten it yet. 

Know I don’t know about you, but when you get a FaceTime call from your four year old grandson asking about a book you had mentioned you might keep an eye out for, you get right on Amazon as soon as you hang up to order it. 

One of the other gifts he had received from two brothers who are friends of him was a really cool Spider-Man hooded towel. 

When I was babysitting the other day he requested that I take a picture of him wearing it. I must say it was really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment