Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022



First let me say that I’m partial to even numbered years. Who knows why exactly, but I’m excited to welcome in 2022. 

Living in the country is a wonderful life, and I’m looking forward to growing some of our own food (if possible with the Biblical amount of grasshoppers we have!), maybe getting chickens, and perhaps a cat or two. 

I’m looking forward to my 52 week book challenge, and I’m going to study the book of Daniel, and Revelations more in depth this year. 

I’ve also purchased Jesus Listens by the author of Jesus Calling, Sarah Young which I plan on using as a daily devotional. 

Last year I committed to posting daily during the week on my blog which I accomplished except for a week in July when the baby was born. However, this year I’m committing only to monthly updates with a few inspired postings along the way. 

I want to commit again to healthy eating and walking regularly since I’ve gotten side-tracked this last year. I will be attending one in person WW meeting per month, and want to find an on-line Zoom meeting that I will attend weekly. 

Returning to tracking is a discipline I need to return to. Sadly, since there are no Wellness Wins rewards that I really want I’ve been remiss in tracking. 

I’m praising God that with the help of proper hormones my sleep is returning to normal. It’s amazing how months and months of poor sleep can affect your health and mood. 

I have few more possibilities I’m considering for the year that I need to work out in my head first. 
I do plan on continuing my evening coloring which I really enjoy. My challenge is to use up the colored pencils I already own before buying any new ones. 

Looking forward to a blessed new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment