Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Discombobulated




The definition of discombobulated is “to cause to be in a state of confusion or disorder.”

I would say this pretty much describes me when it comes to running two households. After discussing it with Chuck today he suggested that he takes over the grocery shopping for the apartment, along with any Sam’s purchases needed. 

I’m going to switch over from Walmart to H‑E‑B and continue using their curbside pick-up when I return home. If there’s something from Walmart I need I’ll pick it up on the weekend.
As far as “meal planning” goes that will need to be reassessed as well. 

This trying to juggle too many balls in the air at one time doesn’t work well either for me. 
My health, and peace of mind need to be a top priority in order to keep my immune system running smoothly.

Change can be good, but it also can be hard, and depending at what point in our life it occurs we may handle it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment