Thursday, September 23, 2021

Creativity Revisited




I’m contemplating writing a 31 day series in October on creativity. 

If you were to peruse my beloved bookcase in my library you would find volumes of books related to creativity. 

Writing this blog initially was a way for me to be creative. 

Last night I was reading about how creativity can come in waves, and that there are fallow seasons. I have found myself to be in that season for the last few years. 

I would like to blame it on the pandemic, but to be honest I was struggling before with my blog. 

One of the suggestions from the author was to take a sabbatical, which I am considering this January. 

However, I made a commitment to myself to write each weekday of this year, and I want to see that to completion.

My thinking about the series is threefold-begin with a quote ( you know how much I love those), suggest an action, and share one of my creativity books each day. 

Actually I’m already excited about getting started, so I’ll see you in October if you are looking for ways to be more creative in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment