Tuesday, July 27, 2021

“He’s Perfect!”





I’m proud to announce that our third grandson made his arrival into the world almost two weeks ago. 

While we were waiting in line at Chicken Express with the boys, Brittany sent us the first pictures of our beautiful grandson. 

As I handed the phone to the three year old he stared for a moment, and then replied, “He’s perfect. I just love him so much.”

My heart melted at his comment, and I had to agree he was perfect. 

Meanwhile his older brother continued to explain the process of how silage was harvested. He may not have been that interested in his new brother at that moment, but he’s quite smitten by him now. 

In fact, one of his most favorite things to do is hold and feed his baby brother. 
Both brothers were quite excited to get to “pet” him, and Brittany has declared him to be perfect as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment