Thursday, July 29, 2021

Cows



One of  my favorite things has been watching the cows on our property make their way around the pasture throughout the day. 

After a few days I could pretty much predict where they would be at certain times of the day. 

They really are a lucky bunch of bovines to get to graze contentedly each day on our beautiful property. 

The other day our son-in-law gathered up several steers to bring to a new location. I was sad to see them go, as the size of the herd had diminished quite a bit. 

Sadly, with the hundred degree days now, I’ve noticed they have primarily been hanging out under the trees in one area, and are only coming out later in the evening to graze. 

However, I’m not going to complain, and will be taking advantage of the beautiful, peaceful view out my front door.  

No comments:

Post a Comment